The EUROLabWorkstation ELISA is a fully automated complete solution for processing ELISA kits in laboratories with high sample throughput. The system was developed by EUROIMMUN with a focus on efficiency and flexibility, in order to accommodate the ever increasing sample numbers and changing dynamics in the routine laboratory.
Ten washable needles, complementary accessories and a separate robotic arm for handling the microplates enable unparalleled sample throughput. State-of-the-art, intuitive software guides the user graphically through all work steps.
- Fully automated processing of ELISA from primary sample to result
- Highest capacity of up to 15 microplates and up to 700 samples in a single worklist
- Highest throughput of up to 200 tests per hour due to fast pipetting of samples and reagents using 10 pipetting channels and efficient processing of microplates
- Flexible open system for ELISA tests from different manufacturers
- Minimal hands-on time and high integrity of results due to use of bar/matrix codes to identify samples, reagents and accessories