The EUROIMMUN random access instrument RA Analyzer 10 offers a compact automation solution for autoimmune and infection parameters as well as antigen detection on the basis of chemiluminescence assays (ChLIA). The test- and lot-specific information, including stored standard curves, are imported into the database by means of an RFID code on the reagent cartridge. This enables error-free and convenient loading as well as efficient and secure evaluation of tests. The system status can be viewed at any time in the intuitive, user-friendly software.
The continuous loading of samples – also as part of a testing line – allows every patient sample to be processed with miminal effort and short reaction times as a single determination. In addition, the preferred processing of emergency (STAT) samples gives laboratories with different requirements and sample volumes unparalleled flexibility in their laboratory routine.
- Random access instrument for batch, continuous and STAT loading
- Miminal calibration requirement owing to stored master curves
- Connection to a testing line possible
- Autoimmune and infection parameters and antigen detection on one instrument
- Short reaction times with EUROIMMUN tests for fast and reliable results in just 25 minutes
- High throughput of up to 85 samples per hour
- Convenient and reliable operation due to barcode recognition of samples and RFID codes on the reagent cartridges